Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 2 - Weight Watchers

Well week 2 has come and gone, but I left the scales celebrating again. I lost 2.2 lbs this week.

I was totally surprised, as you know we held the Scrapbook Crop and a weekend of scrapbooking means, munching on goodies and loads of caffeine. The more caffeine, chocolate, and munchies the better the crop. Have to have something to keep that mojo going so you can create those beautiful pages.

But I went into the weekend prepared. I knew we were going to have home made Vegetable soup so I left enough points so that I could have a bowl of soup and crackers. Along with a couple small pieces of cheese. Knowing that we would be munching on chips and salsa later in the day, I used some of my extra points for a serving of chips. Whew, made it through the first night. I drink water or unsweet tea. So drinks were not a problem. =)

With this new program that Weight Watcher's uses, you learn to eat what you would normally eat, but under control. So Saturday morning comes, the family wants pancakes. No problem I fix them and I have my 2 4" pancakes, with a little butter and syrup on it. All of that for 6 pts. See you can do it. I had a salad with vinaigrette dressing and Lasagna for lunch. And yes a slice of garlic bread. For dinner late that night(8:30pm), I went to Bob Evans and ate off of their reduced menu.

I also had fresh fruits and vegetables, and some wonderful peanut butter bliss bars from Weight Watchers and they were only 1 pt, they helped me through the week.

Sunday thru Monday, I followed the program close, and when I stepped on the scales Tuesday night, I was down 2.2 lbs. Very please with myself on how I had made it through my first hurdle. So knowing that, I knew I could make it through the next week.....THANKSGIVING!! I will be back soon to tell you how Week 3 went.

End of week 2: down another 2.2 lbs for a total of 10.2 lbs off. =)

Thanks for stopping by, and remember if you struggle with weight as I do, please know you can control it, not it control you. Hang in there.

Huggles,

Deb

No comments: