Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mad Hatter Tea Party Winner is:


Well actually the Jester said there will be 2 winners, and everyone else will get a prize also for commenting during the party.

I would love to thank everyone that visited, commented, and had Tea and Cupcakes during my celebration.

I am sorry it took so long to post the winners but I had to wait on the Jester to get back to the Kingdom from a prior engagement.

So now it is time to announce these lucky ladies!!!

Blogger Anna M. said...

What a fun way to celebrate your 100 posts - congratulations! Thanks for sharing your tea and cupcakes with me...yum yum! =)

September 12, 2008 8:32 PM


Blogger Anni's Art said...

Love Alice in wonderland and the tea party, came to your blog from MMM, Congratulations on your 100th post.

September 11, 2008 12:10 PM

Anna and Anni if you would email your address to me I will get your goodies in the mail. Thanks girls.

Love,

Debxx

2 comments:

Anna M. said...

I'm a winner?!?! I'm so excited...I never win anything! Thanks so much! I really love reading your blog...you always have such cute and crafty things. Thanks again!!! =)

My Creative House said...

I'm excited to, I'm also a winner and never win anything, Thanks