Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Beautiful Couple

After driving for 9 hours we finally made it to Akron Ohio. Wow, that was the longest drive I think I have ever taken. We finished decorating the hall and I finished the cake.

The Wedding has finally came and gone. The Wedding was beautiful, the Wedding came off without a hitch.

Mr. and Mrs. Clouse
They are such an adorable couple. They both were so happy, I wish them the best and a long happy life.


We had 4 tables of Decadent desserts at the Reception. Just about anything you wanted and it was there. If you didn't fill your sweet tooth, you didn't eat enough. LOL


I was so honored that I was able to make their cake and flowers. (flowers are shown on a earlier post.)

The cake table from a distance. I asked his cousins to help me decorate the table. They jumped in wrapped the ivy with the lights, and then took the pink tulle and made bows. I think it turned out lovely. Thanks sweeties, for helping me.

Congrats to the parents of the Groom who have a wonderful new daughter now. And a BIG congrats to the Bride and Groom.

Thanks for stopping by,

Love,

Debxoxo

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats to the newly weds........and it is a honour to get to make the cake........