Monday, November 10, 2008

Map Of The United States

A father wanted to read a magazine but was being bothered by his little
Girl, Shelby. She wanted to know what the United States looked like.

Finally, he tore a sheet out of his new magazine on which was printed the
Map of the country. Tearing it into small pieces, he gave it to Shelby and
Said, 'Go into the other room and see if you can put this together. This
Will show you our whole country today.'

After a few minutes, Shelby returned and handed him the map, correctly
Fitted and taped together. The father was surprised and asked how she had
Finished so quickly. 'Oh,' she said, 'on the other side of the paper is a
Picture of Jesus. When I got all of Jesus back where He belonged, then our
Country just came together.'


AMEN

I received this in an email, isn't it the TRUTH though!!!!

3 comments:

LBP said...

Hello Debbie!

What a cute and meaningful post! I totally agree!

I sent you an e-mail not sure if you got it. I am your swap partner for Heidi's Vintage Christmas Swap. I've been perusing your blog and can't wait to get everything put together!

Blessings

Linda

j said...

This one took my breath!!! What an amazing post Debbie!

(I really did one of those gasps when I read this, no joke)

Be blessed!

Jennifer

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Hi Deb!!
I just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I hope you are having a good day :)