Saturday, March 15, 2008

Scrapbook and Altered Art Retreat

What an AWESOME weekend I had. I spent the weekend with Paula from Paula's Palace of AltAred Art, http://pclouse.blogspot.com/ and Cat from Cupcakes and Coffee, http://www.cupcakesandcoffee.blogspot.com/. You talking about 2 crazy ladies.

Wow



We had a great time, what a great surprise to me when I walked into the Retreat and there Cat was, it was such an honor to meet her this weekend and get to know her. Paula and I are long time friends, she is like the BIG sister I never had, so I always LOVE the time we get to spend together. I want to thank Paula and Carla, our Creative Memories Consultant for the great time, that 11 Scrapbook Sisters spent together at the BEAUTIFUL Lodge at Lake Sallateeska, North of Nashville, IL.











As Paula would say, "We waxed creatively all weekend!" We made Art Muses (Dolls), Happy House Pins, Cards for special friends, 5 sided Easter Eggs (Made like a 5-sided journal box), and of course many scrapbook layouts. I will post pictures as soon as I get pictures of all the wonderful things we made.




3 comments:

Paula Clare said...

Hey Sistuh!
Yes indeedy, fun was had by all! What a blast! I am planning a summer retreat as well...and don't forget our weekend rendezvous in Collinsville at St. Louis CK Convention! WOOHOO! We'll see Cat AND Kim I'm sure! I'm saving my shekels for the mad shopping that will ensue!

Debbie said...

Hey there! Yes it was a BLAST, can't wait to see Cat and Kim again. I saving all I can get my hands on also.WOO HOO I am glad you are planning another retreat....I feel like a new person after having sometime away. THANKS A MILLION

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Oh I was so honored to meet you as well!! I had such a wonderful time and really look forward to CK where we can create together again. Can't wait to check out your slide shows :)