Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fashionistas Layout Challenge

I mentioned before I LOVE Challenges!!!!! Here is my Layout for Wilna Furstenberg's, this is her first Fashionista Layout Challenge. Wilna loves simple things. So this Challenge is called The 6 Thing Challenge.

The 6 Thing Challenge, the items you will need to use are: Brads, Paint, Cardboard, Ribbon, Chipboard Letters, and 1 Printed Paper.

So here is my LO for this challenge. The picture is of Paula, Cat, and myself at the Scrapbook and Altered Art Retreat last weekend. We were working on our Art Muses (dolls).

Hope you enjoy my take for this challenge.

Huggles,

Deb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb!!! It's Angie Shope here...old pal from Grace Community!!! Hey, I found the link for your site from over at Paula's Palace. I love your little corner of the web here!!! I have started a spot of my own but really don't have it off the ground yet. However I will leave the link for you in case you wish to check in on me occasionally as I will get around to adding more in time.

www.71pookie.googlepages.com

In His Awesome Grace~
Angie

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

OOOOO..I love the fact that you used cardboard in the backgroud. So creative!!