Friday, April 25, 2008

Girls Day Out

On Wed. April 23, the Girls escaped away foa day of scrapbooking and altered art shopping.

Paula and I went to Fairview to meet Cat at her
house for lunch. We met her wonderful family
and seen her beautiful house. We had a wonderful

baked chickensalad on toasted frenchbread,

Sister of Soul mac and cheese. She is a wonderful hostess.


After our wonderful lunch they took me to RedLead...I

had never been there. And OMGosh.....what a place!
You will find all kinds of things you will not find
at your normal scrapbook store.





I found this cool paper...yes I know you can find scrapbook paper anywhere. I just fell in love with it and had to have it.



I just love this large pink tag, and the colored scalloped papers.









There was a wall of collage pages....I chose these wonderful 4 pages.




tag book, house book, and these forms...I plan on decorating them and using them to hold scissors, pens, etc....my scrapbooking supplies






clipboard buttons, and spring and fall ATC's collections






crowns, wings, stamps, diamond dust










Cat wanted to take us to a Cute little Cupcake Bar
The Cupcakery, it was so cute. We had Cupcakes and
hot tea. A wonderful time setting and talking. But
it was so approiate for Cat to take us there...Click on her
name and check out her blog.


Paula and Cat outside the Cupcakery.








Cat holding the "CupCake" Receipe Book.










Paula, Cat, and myself at the Cupcakery





We left there to run to Archiver's to use our Free CardStock coupons.

2 comments:

Paula Clare said...

HOLY COW! I didn't know you bought so much stuff! I didn't even see you slip the cone forms into your bag! You made a HAUL girlfriend! I just LOVE the pic of us in the chairs at the cupcakery...Cat is GORGEOUS, isn't she? I will miss her horribly when she moves to Jolly Old London...

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Awwww...I love the photos! Thanks so much for bringing your camera and coming for a visit. I had a wonderful time with you two, I am so bummed I am moving. I feel like I have known you both for a lot longer than I have. I just adore spending time with you!