Elf Donna over on Chookyblue Blog is hosting a Secret Santa Christmas Swap. We have 128 secret Santa's. So Elf Donna says enough is enough. Following are the rules for the swap. I can't wait to get started.
The rules are simple
- Don’t tell anyone who your swap partner is please. This is a secret swap shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! A different person will be sending to you……….
- You have to be willing to post internationally
- You need to have an active blog …....posting a couple of times a month…….. so your partner can sneak a peek and get ideas of what to make for you and they know you are active……………therefore existing
- You can make whatever you want eg, bag, wall hanging, softies, stitchery, table runner - whatever it is you love to make………send something you would love to receive…..
- Sign up deadline is when I have toooo many people (last year I was going to leave it open for several weeks but had to shut it within a week)
- Swap partners emailed out mid to late August
- Sending (not before 10th November) deadline is 25th November to ensure your partner gets their present before Christmas (remember reason for swap)
· Please don’t sign up if you are not prepared to send, non-senders!!!! will be named and shamed
· Make sure you "thank" your Santa – very important
· If you are difficult to contact you may be dropped from the swap………..several times between now and the deadline I email out and you MUST reply………so if you are going away for a week or 2 just let me know
· If everyone can follow the above it will make for another very successful SSCS………..
Thanks for stopping by,