Monday, August 11, 2008

I love receiving gifts!!!

I received my RAK from Paula from Paula's Palace of AltAred Art. What a cute bag of goodies I received. I opened the "decorated"box to find a bag of candies, some cards to make ATC's with or to use on altered art projects. The "bag" that my candies were in was decorated with a
Halloween theme, so cute...and had mini-pompoms on it.

When I opened the box this is what I found in it.....


I love the goodies box with the crow, moonlight, and mini-pompoms. Along with all the fibers and ribbons, with a cute Halloween tag. Then I finally opened the goodies box and found some yummy candy inside of it.You must click on this picture and look at the cards. I love the vintage card with the two women on it. It says "We're not old, we're Vintage"....isn't that great!!

Thanks Paula, what a wonderful RAK my friend.

Love,
Debxx

No comments: