Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Artistic Stamper

The June Challenge for The Artistic Stamper was Animals. I have finally finished mine, I was afraid I was late, and then seen that they extended it for people like me that's running behind. hehe

These are pictures of my beautiful Dachshund, Hollie Girl. The pictures were taken this Spring, she is 2 1/2 years old. I used my Stamp Craft Stamps to stamp the dog with bone and the paw prints onto the background paper with brown and black Stazon. I used my Stamp Craft markers to color the dog and bone in. The papers, vellum, embellishments, and stickers are all from Markings, by C.R. Gibson Collections.

Thanks for stopping by,

Debxx

6 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hi Debbie, thank you for the entry...it is lovely
x

Debbie said...

thanks Jennie

Heidi said...

Hi Debbie, Earlier today, I went to check who I was matched up with for the "Cupcake Swap"....& found out it was you!...I went to your blog & found out we have many of the same interests,... sewing, scrapebooking, baking & flower arranging!, which is great! I think this should be really fun! I was wondering though if you could e-mail me or leave me a comment about what your favorite colors are?...dislikes, favorite things, etc. I want to make sure that what I send you is something you will really enjoy! Thank you so much!....heidi :)

Heidi said...

Good Morning Deb, So good to hear from you!I am leaving a message on your blog, since all my e-mails to you keep getting returned???..I will try again though! As for me...my favorite colors are blues/browns/whites...I love to sew & garden & cook (especially cakes & cupcakes!!)I collect blue/white quilts, brown transferware, white ironstone, glass domes & cake plates....& tin candy/cake molds...& My e-mail address is heididevlin@gmail.com Write me soon with all your specifics!! Should be fun! Enjoy the day!...Your friend, Heidi :)

Paula Clare said...

Hi Girlfriend,
Hey, YOU have been nominated for a "major award." ha ha No, there's not a leg lamp awaiting you, but the award which you so graciously bestowed on ME I now bestow on YOU. So there. No take backs. Ha ha

Heather Robinson said...

Oh, I used to have a dachshund growing up and oh how I loved her so. I can see that you love yours too! I really enjoy tributes to wonderful pets and this one is lovely.