Saturday, July 5, 2008

Deck Of Me cards


I am sorta WAY behind on my "Deck of Me" cards, so I have been busy working on them. I am not going in any order now, just going with the one that I have the most MO JO juices flowing for as I am going thru the list of 27 now, which will be changing shortly I know.


So here is my take on Week 4 Deck of Me ATC - 3 Words describing myself. The words I choose was "Goofy", "Free-Spirited", and "Creative"...which I think they all apply.
I hand stitched the 2 layers together then decorated with stash letters and embellishments. Or used my scrapbook markers from Creative Memories.
Week 7 - Talents I want to use. Actually I would love to just sharpen what I have.
(front side)Back side. I listed different "talents" that I feel the Lord has blessed me with: sewing and crafts, decorating cakes and floral arrangements, altered art and scrap booking, cooking and baking, embroidery....I thank the Lord for the "talents"/ skills that He has given me. Using my sewing machine I stitched different borders and dividers from corner to corner. I used my stamps on this ATC also.



More to come....Thanks for stopping by.


Debxx

No comments: