Saturday, July 5, 2008

Theme Thursday

This weeks Theme Thursday is "Winged People" Use a person with wings in your creation this week! Use collage images, photos, rubber stamps, fancy paper , embellishments or any other art supply to give your creation a ”winged person” So here is my take:

I took this tag and painted it gold with acrylic paint, then stressed it with Rangers Tea distress pad. I stamped the hearts with the Studio "g" stamps and hand stitched the glass beads on the bottom hearts. I used my Stamp Craft markers to color the hearts in . Added the beautiful young lady from my stash and then added the fibers. I distressed the edges with the Ruby Cats Eye.

I took a paper from my stash drawer and made a tag. Distressed the edges with a Ruby Cat's Eye. I used the darling little girl from my stash collage kids. I added Vintage lace and tissue paper garland. Added a little pink flower and ribbon to the tag.

Thanks for stopping by,

Debxx

No comments: