Friday, July 11, 2008

Pay It Forward

PIF, standing for Pay (or more recently Pass) It
Forward is based on the concept of the movie “Pay it
Forward.” Where acts or deeds of kindness are done
without expecting something in return, just passing it on,
with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness
will do the same.

I want to say THANK YOU to NICKY over at The Altered Inker,
I received my PIF from her today. Now I have to honor my
word of Paying It Forward.

How it works:
If you haven't seen this in blogland before now,
it's simple.
1. Be Attentive: So the first three people to leave a comment
on the blog offering the PIF, stating their
intention to join the fun.
2. Do something nice for someone you do not know:
will get a gift which may be
something handmade or shop brought.. it's entirely up
to the blog owner.
3. Spread the word: In return, you agree to post
the "Pay It Forward" message on your blog.
4. Pay It Forward: Now you do the same for the first three
people who comment on your blog.
A really nice way to show "random acts of kindness."
So let's make some one's day.
Remember the first 3 people to comment on my blog
will receive a PIF from me.

No comments: