Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Award


I feel so honored I was given an award. From Jennie, who is the owner of The Stamp Connection and a manufacturer of rubber stamps. She is also one of the host of The Artistic Stamper Challenge.
So I must follow these rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls/guys you've nominated.
So I nominate the following blogs for this award:
I hope you enjoy and please pass it on.
Debxx

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, thanks so much! What fun company I have:)
Cheers
Kari

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for the nomination, Deb! I will follow up on my blog soon...I see "settling in" in my future and can't wait to get back in the swing of things :)