Friday, June 20, 2008

Day four: Where the day takes you

day four: where the day takes you was the theme for our summer journal over on Teresa McFayden's E-Zine.



"It's fun to think like that you know. As if the day has control over you--rather than the other way around--you have control over the day. I like the latter option, but the title to this journal prompt is more interesting written this way!

If you don't like the title, well good. Remember that and make an effort everyday to try and have control over your day and not the other way around. That's not always possible, but when it is, it's worth celebrating."




Of course the day that I picked to do was one of my busiest days..Oh well it was fun coming up with the different "houses". The title was fun to make. The letters are cut out of paper, no stick ons here...and was before I bought my Cricut..hehe. You would write the letter, ex. "A" on the paper, then outline around it in "balloon type". Then cut it out erase for markings, and then adhere to the page. The flowers are from a kids Easter stamp set. Still fun to play with. I used Staz-on inks. The papers were from my stash.

Big thanks to Teresa and all the work she has put into this journal.

Thanks for stopping by,

hugsssss,

Debxx

No comments: