Sunday, June 29, 2008

In My Pocket Challenge

Over at Ink on my Fingers - Hels new "In My Pocket Challenge" the theme was Buttons. You have to draw and make sure your pocket is 7"long X 3.75" wide. The only other rule is that you have to HIDE the theme inside of the pocket. You fold your card over at the 3" mark, and that's your pocket.
This is the front of my pocket. I took Quick Quotes Powder Puffs Bloody Mary and distressed and colored the background of the card stock. Then with Stazon I stamped the whole card with my Paris Moments Collage Stamp, from Hampton Art Stamps. I then colored them in with Derwent watercolor pencils and Stamp Craft Markers. I had some Vintage Wallpaper that I cut the stitching off of for the front panel, I used Prima paper flowers and Making Memories Brads. The tab and Charm are held on with the Brads

The inside was also distress and colored with the Powder Puffs. I also used the Paris Collage Stamp to stamp the background of the inside of the Pocket, then colored the stamp in with the same pencils and markers. I distressed the post cards, envelope, letter, and couple with Powder Puffs. Paris is from the Vintage Wallpaper, is also distressed with Powder Puffs. The collage papers are from Red Lead Paper Works - Mica Charm Collage Image Sheets. I used the Prima flowers on the inside also, along with Vintage Buttons from an Estate sale on the inside of my flap.

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

God Bless,

Debxx

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Ooooh, I love this Debbie, it is amazing hun...thanks for joining in again...I love making these pockets too! Hels xx

Paula Clare said...

Very lovely...love the colors. It looks simple enough that maybe even *I* could do it! LOL!