Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Write Place, Write Time

Day 3: Painting up the daises



This is part of the Summer Journal that Teresa McFayden is teaching this summer.
"A warm afternoon, soft breeze in your hair. You lounge on a cotton blanket beneath a tree, surrounded by daisies. A cotton ball cloud wisps across the sky. Before you, beside you, behind you, are winking and cheerful daisies. Can you imagine that feeling? Even better, imagine now that you have nothing else to do for an hour, but to study them."



Could you imagine getting lost in a daisy field watching them for hours. Doesn't it sound so peaceful and beautiful. I really had alot of fun making my field of daisies...

I love the quote that we used for this layout. It is by Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

"One can get just as much exaltation

in Losing oneself in a little thing

as a big thing.

It is Nice to think one can be

Recklessly lost in a daisy."

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Isn't that just beautiful and makes you want to be in a field of daisies!

I just think my daisies turned out great. This is the first piece of "Art" that I have every painted..So I am proud of it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Love,

Debxxxx

No comments: