Saturday, June 21, 2008

My latest finds (cont)


Called the "Burgundy pitcher" because of its origins, this ceramic pitcher makes a delightful decanter for the casual, everyday-table-wines from that region – or any other! They are crafted from burgundy clay from the Burgundy region in France.


I also picked up these crocheted doilies, they aren't Vintage, but look very nice on my new table.



I fell in love with these old doilies, just couldn't pass them up. This is the one under my pitcher. I thought it just made the pitcher stand out better.
Wouldn't this look cute with a picture of my Parents sitting on it...I will have to find a place for that to happen. So be expecting more pictures..=)

This one I think my awesome lamp on my sewing machine is going to set on...You know the one from previous post that is a Mason jar full of buttons turned into a lamp.


Everything mentioned in this post, including the button lamp all came from my favorite Thrifty Treasure's Shop in O'Fallon, Illinois. Love that little family owned store....Keep bringing in the goodies Meagan and Jimmy... If you ever get to O'Fallon you will have to check them out.

Watch for more finds I know I will have them...I am hooked on getting my little place looking like a Cottage.

Thanks, have a great day!

Hugsssssssssss,

Debxx

No comments: