Monday, June 30, 2008

I am expecting

Now that I have your attention. I am expecting delivery of my colt on Nov. 8th. He will be 6 months old when we get him. I will get to train him. I can hardly wait...I have wanted a horse for along time. He is a Painted Pony. So Beautiful....

Meet Stormy. He is almost 2 months old here. (over look the wind blown hair please.)

Here is a full view shot. He is such a handsome young guy. So gentle once he got to know me a bit. I had him eating out of my hand, it was so cool.

Stormy with his Dad - Friendly Fire. Daddy is very protective also. If one of their other horses would even think about getting close, He was between them and let them know not to come any closer. (Mom in background)

This is Stormy and Mom - Comanche. She kept an eye on me the whole time I was playing with her baby. (Sorry such a dark pic, but it was starting to get late, by the time I took this pic.)

So now you know what I am expecting....I am so excited about getting him. So be expecting to see More pics soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Debxx

2 comments:

Paula Clare said...

OH THANK GOODNESS! I thought it was Hollie! (I KNEW it wasn't you!) What a darling little addition to the fam...he's SO cute!

Debbie said...

Praise the Lord!! it wasn't me....Thanks. I think he is adorable!