Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Write Place, Write Time

Day 2: Ode to Summer was the second project for Teresa McFayden's Summer Journal.

We tore or cut some of our patterned paper and adhering them to a two page layout. We painted the pages with a color wash.

Then we added our focal points. To me you cannot have Summer without Roses. I love roses and have always had them. My husband and boys always get me Roses for Mother's Day and sometimes for my birthday.

So on this layout I have a bouquet of Roses, words that describe summer, and how I was feeling that day, and that was HAPPY!

The little girl swinging was my focal point on this layout. I loved to swing as a little girl. I could swing all day long. I added a grunge flower, sticker flower, along with a paper flower and chipboard button. Framed the little girl and added roses to the top corners of the frames.

Thanks for looking,

Debxx

No comments: