1. Loving the Spring Wildflowers that have bloomed.
2. Watching my Hubby, Chuck, play the role of the Rabbi, in Synagogue School at Vacation Bible School this week.
3. I am loving watching the children at Vacation Bible School, learning new rituals and crafts .
4. My roses are just full and beautiful this year.
5. I am enjoying my sewing again. I have made approx. 45 outfits for Vacation Bible School this year. We are using the program from www.goup.com/vbs "Groups Holy Land Adventure". This year we are visiting "Jerusalem Marketplace- Where Jesus Walked to the Cross." The outfits that the children above and the Rabbi are wearing, I made those out fits.
6. The clouds have been just beautiful after VBS on the way home. We stopped on the way home Monday night so that I could get these pics. This is only 2 of the many that I did take, others will be seen soon in a new post.
7. I am loving the time Chuck and I are spending in the Hot Tub.
8. The long walks we take with our pets, Kylee- German Shepherd and Hollie- Dachshund. We love our pets.
9. I love working on my Summer Art Journal that Teresa McFayden is teaching this Summer.
10. I love anything crafty. I made this cute box for the Monday Mix Media challenge a few weeks ago.
This was fun, thanks for stopping by.