Friday, June 20, 2008

My latest finds

LOOK at what I found this past weekend. I found this beautiful Vintage side drawer table at the local Thrifty Treasure's that I have started shop on a semi-regular basis. WOW, can I always find something in there. I love the little family owned business. From what I understand it is from 1920's. It sets two....don't you think its just cute!?!?!?!


This is the front view with the cute little drawer on it.

Here it is again with the drawer open where I plan on keeping my doilies, cloth napkins, and place mats. I just love ittttttttttttttttt.

Here is the end view where my husband will be setting. I love the detail that is cut into the wood and the cut on thelegs. On the end of the legs there are wheels which makes it really easy to move. Which will come in handy when I get my wood floors. By the way did I say how much I LOVE my new table and chairs. *wink*

Here is one of the chairs and a closer look at the detail on the corner of the table and the legs of the table.

I am so happy with my find, and very happy with how it looks in my dining area. This is my first step towards converting my house to the Shabby Cottage Style.

May God Bless you,

Debxx

No comments: